Highline Residences, a leading residential condo site proudly through Keppel Land, at the junction of Tiong Bharu Road and Kim Tian Road. The site has a massive land part of approximate 118,303 feet square with gross plot ratio of 4.0. Tiong Bahru is among Singapore`s oldest residential neighbourhoods, it exudes both heritage and trendiness through conserved art-deco style shophouses, chic and contemporary restaurants that add to the overall appeal of the neighbourhood. Highline Singapore
The Highline Residences is printed with approximately 500 homes, including 1, 2, 3, 4, DK to Penthouses to supply all diverse needs. Highline Residences includes 7 blocks: 4 x 4 storey, 2 x 36 storey, 1 x 21 storey blocks with Sky Terraces. It foresees strong and positive demands from homebuyers who aspire in getting an elite quality abode in the city fringe.
Highline Residences is put at strategic convenient location, just a stroll from Tiong Bahru MRT station, Tiong Bahru Plaza and also the upcoming Havelock MRT station at Zion Road which is currently under construction. Homeowners are able to like a wide array of conveniences and simple use of differing of Singapore. Foodies can make your way the famous eateries, cafes and restaurants along Seng Poh Road, Tiong Bahru Food Centre, Chinatown and Havelock Road.Highline eBrochure
Highline Residences is minutes ride towards the main shopping belt of Orchard Road, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Central Business District (CBD), Integrated Resorts at Sentosa and Marina Bay. Highline Residences is nearby the major expressways of Central Expressway (CTE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE).
The reputable schools located near Highline Residences are Crescent Girls’ School and Gan Eng Seng Primary School.
1. Rare Development at District 3, an option site with an established and popular residential estate – Tiong Bahru
2. 3 minutes walk to Tiong Bahru MRT station
3. Within 10 minutes drive to Central Business District, Orchard Road and the integrated resorts at Marina Bay and Sentosa Island
4. Well connected via major expressways : AYE, ECP and CTE
5. Close to Tiong Bahru Park, Mount Faber and Henderson Waves Bridges
6. Near reputable schools : Radin Mas Primary School, CHIJ St. Theresa’s Convent, CHIJ Kellock and Crescent Girls’ School
7. A number of retail and lifestyle amenities like Tiong Bahru Plaza and Great World City
ABOUT TIONG BAHRU ESTATE
Tiong Bahru Estate, built in the 1930s, is one of the earliest housing estates developed in Singapore. It had been the very first project undertaken by the Singapore Improvement Trust (SIT), a government body administered by British colonial to provide mass public housing. Tiong Bahru estate contains about 30 apartment blocks with a total that could reach over 900 units of public houses.
Kim Tian Road can be a street located inside the Tiong Bahru Estate, named after Tan Kim Tian. He came to be in Malacca and found Singapore in 1847. The buildings along Kim Tian Road less difficult taller and modern than others found in the historic a part of Tiong Bahru estate. Highline Tiong Bahru
The construction type of Tiong Bahru estate is really a blend of Streamline Moderne with local Straits Settlements shop-house architecture. One distinguished feature of Tiong Bahru Estate is its streets mostly are named after Chinese pioneers with the 19th and 20th centuries like Lim Liak, Kim Pong, Chay Yan, Guan Chuan and etc.
Tiong Bahru Market was the first modern market constructed inside a housing area, integrated 1955 by SIT. Ahead of building of the Market, the hawkers were street-hawkers and also chase off by authority as street-trading was illegal. Thus, SIT built an experimental market on the same location to ease their uncertain lifestyle as today’s Tiong Bahru Market.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Keppel Land Ltd, property arm of Keppel Corp, among Singapore`s largest multinational group with key businesses in off-shore and marine, property and infrastructure. Keppel Land recognized for its outstanding portfolio of award-winning residential developments, retail and commercial developments, office and industrial buildings, hotels and resorts primarily in Singapore, Vietnam, China, India and Indonesia.
Keppel Land is geographically diversified across Asia, with China and Singapore as its core markets, whereas Indonesia and Vietnam since it’s growth markets. Having a pipeline of approximately 75,000 homes across Asia, Keppel Land is reputed for its quality and innovation hallmark, devoted to develop properties that integrate with urban and natural landscape for any desirable live-work-play habitat with enduring value for the community.
The Group`s total assets amounted about $13.2 billion as at 30 September 2013.
Latest Residential Properties of Keppel Land:
1. The Glades @ Tanah Merah > Sold 84% of 200 launched units (end-Mar 2014)
2. Corals at Keppel Bay > Sold 87% of 200 launched units (end-Mar 2014)
3. Reflections at Keppel Bay > Sold 96% of 950 launched units (end-Mar 2014)
4. Marina Bay Suites > Sold 96% of 212 launched units (end-Mar 2014)
Past History of Keppel Land:
1. The Luxurie @ Compassvale > Fully Sold of 622 units
2. The Lakefront Residences @ Lakeside > Fully Sold of 629 units
3. Marina Bay Residences > Fully Sold of 428 units
4. Sixth Avenue Residences > Fully Sold of 175 units
5. Urbana @ River Valley > Fully Sold of 126 units
6. Caribbean at Keppel Bay > Fully Sold of 969 units
Be the first to get them! You might be eligible to get the complete set of eBrochure and layouts by just registering with us. Registration is straightforward, with no obligations on your end. Registration does not mean you have successfully secure one. It’s simply to differentiate those people who are genuinely considering the hottest launch of the year. Are you currently interested?
Visit the showflat. Sales Gallery is going to be opening soon.
Highline Tiong Bahru
Highline Kim Tian